Route Truck Driver - Class A or B CDL
ROUTE DRIVER - Class A or B CDL
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Home Every Night – Benefits – Consistent Hours – Stability
Minimum 1 year driving experience or CDL Driving school within last 5 years
Willing to obtain Hazmat endorsement
Full-time with benefits
Monthly Driver Incentive/Bonus!
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas!
Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,400 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access® telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, a world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations. Airgas’ customer base includes but is not limited to: manufacturing, health care, construction, energy, hospitality, food service, and many more.
Drives a Class A or B, Hazmat vehicle loaded with compressed gas cylinders, liquid cylinders and hard goods to deliver to customers on scheduled route. Picks up empty cylinders from customer sites. Records deliveries and pick-ups on a load manifest and obtain signatures from customers for receipt purposes. Listens to and resolves service inquiries and complaints. Loads/unloads truck. Performs pre & post trip vehicle inspections, documenting deficiencies and ensures all safety items are in good working order. Maintains neat, clean and professional personal appearance, and maintains vehicle appearance in a professional manner.
- Must have a Class B or better Commercial Drivers’ License with HAZMAT endorsement and clean MVR
- Must have at least 1 year of CDL driving experience or graduated from an accredited truck driving school.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to perform very heavy work—routinely lift 25 to 75 lb., and occasionally lift 76 to greater than 100 lb. Also required to push and pull liquid containers weighing up to 1000 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motion required
- Ability to perform work during occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and finger activities including the tightening of ratchet binders
- Must be able to drive hazardous cargo for up to 8 hours and able to work overtime, when necessary
- Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets
- Must be able to safely drive a forklift
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Must be able to work outdoors in temperatures ranging from -10 to over 100 degrees
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
Apply online with resume uploaded or on company's website - See apply buttons.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability